Blogmgaz.com - Cleaning registry files in Windows XP, 7, 8, and 10. Registry, on the Microsoft Windows 32-bit operating system platform, is a ahierarchical database that contains information about system configuration, ranging from device configuration devices, software, file extension associates with Application for user preferences.
The registry is a replacement for configuration files *. This is used on a Windows 16-bit system (Windows 3.x and Windows for workgroups).
The registry, was first introduced in a 16-bit Windows system as a forum for information about mapping/file extension associations with the application, and then developed into the database with various Windows NT families operating systems.
The registry is also used in home class operating systems: Windows 95, Windows 98 and Windows Me, but indeed a fairly good implementation of the registry is in the family of the Windows NT operating system. (Source: www.wikipedia.org)
Cleaning Windows 7, 8, 10 Registry Files
As a registry description above. If there are more registry files on a laptop, PC or desktop, it will accumulate, and this will affect the Windows application or system. Excessive registry files will make laptops slow, errors, jammed applications, damaged data, and so on.
To complete it, there are several methods you can do. And this is the method.
1. Use the AVG PC TuneUP Application.
AVG PC TuneUP is a Windows optimization software which you can use to clean Registry files easily and quickly.
This application is also very powerful in controlling power usage, applications, features, and more. To Clean Registry Files with AVG PC TuneUp, please follow the steps below.
1. First, make sure you have downloaded and installed the AVG PC TuneUP application. This application is available in trial and premium versions, to try it, please select the trial version first.
2. To clean registry files, please select the "Optimize" tab and in that section, you can immediately select "Clear Registry."
3. Then you can follow the next steps until the registry cleaning process is successful.
2. Clean the registry with the CCleaner application.
CCleaner is a system of piriform optimization, privacy and cleaning tools.
CCleaner deletes files that are not used from your computer system - allow Windows to run faster and free up valuable hard disk space.
CCleaner also cleanses traces of your online activities such as your internet history. In addition to having a complete registry cleaning feature, this software also functions very fast, only requires a few seconds to optimize your computer system.
Advanced features for removing old entries and are not used, including file extensions, ActiveX controls, clogids, clogids, etc. together, fonts, help files, app paths, icons, valid shortcuts and cleaning new documents, file recycples, log files, clipboards, DNS cache, error reporting, memory dump, jumping list on Windows.
And to clean the registry file, please follow the steps below.
1. First, make sure you have downloaded and installed the CCleaner application on your Windows laptop. Next, you open the application and enter the "Registry" tab. After that, you can immediately knock "scan the problem".
2. Wait a while until the registry scanning process is complete. And when it's finished, you can tap "fix the selected problem".
3. Then you can follow the next steps until the registry file is successfully deleted.
With the two methods above, I think this really helps you clean the registry file.
For free methods, you can choose the second method, while for more optimal and clean, you can do the first method.
It is a brief review of how to clean the Windows 7, 8 and 10 registry, hopefully it can be helpful and helpful. If there is something you want to ask or want to add another method that might be more optimal