Blogmagz.com - Tips on How to Hide Apps & Games on Android Without Root. You need to know that you can hide all android applications and games (hidden). This means that the hidden application is not available on your Android drawer or menu.
Actually, to hide Android applications, you don't have to install additional applications because the feature from Android itself has available hide apps that you may not know about. All Android smartphone products, whether it's Samsung, Lenovo, Xiaomi, Acer, Asus, Smartfreen, HTC, LG, or others, have the hide apps feature available. But for the better it is to use additional applications, because it is safer and better, of course.
What is the Purpose of Hiding Android Apps?
The goal is that when our friends want to borrow their cellphones, our friends cannot open the hidden application. So, for privacy security, of course, other people can only open applications in the Android drawer, other than that, they certainly won't know.
There are 2 optional later that you can try in hiding android applications, first without software and secondly with additional software. For more details, please refer to the following tutorial.
Hide Applications Without Additional Applications
The first way, I will show you directly through your Android smartphone. No need for the root and no need for additional applications. But first you have to know that every Android has a different way, but the point is still the same. Here are the steps.
1. First, open your Android drawer or menu, then press and hold the application you want. For example, you can see the dubs mah icon that I hold below.
2. Then drag the icon in the corner that says "Hide" then the application will automatically be hidden. Different smartphones have different methods, for Samsung usually press the "Hide Apps" button in the upper right corner.
Hide Applications With Hola Launcher
Hola Launcher is a Launcher application or Android theme that can be downloaded for free. Actually this application plays a big role in changing the Android theme according to our wishes, depending on the Hola application providing the theme like what.
But it turns out that apart from being specialized as an Android theme application, you can also use it to hide applications according to your wishes. The size of the Hola application itself is relatively large, so if you are interested in downloading, you have to wait patiently.
1. First, download and install the Hola Launcher application via the Google Play Store for free. Click the following link to download: download hola launcher via apk pure store
2. After successfully installing, you can see the light blue icon on the outside of your Android. Tap the "Settings" icon. To continue tap "Advanced Settings."
3. At the bottom you can tap "Hide Application" then you will be shown the display of the hidden applications. Tap the "Add" icon to add the application you want to hide.
4. Then you can select which application you want to hide, for example, selecting the App. Tap "Ok" to add the application to the list. Applications automatically enter the hidden list.
Hide Apps With AppHider
AppHider is an android application that is devoted to hiding android applications and games. With this application, you can hide more than 1 application, it can be five, 10 or even 20 applications at once. Interestingly, this application is very light to use, but unfortunately the application can only run on rooted Android. For those of you who have rooted the smartphone, you can try it. Here are the steps.
1. First, download and install the AppHider application via the Google Play Store. Click the following link to download: download apphider via google play store
2. After successfully installing, open the application then tap the "Add" icon in the middle of the screen of the application.
3. Tick the apps you want to hide. You can choose according to your wishes, it can be more than one application. When finished selecting, you tap the words "Save" in the upper right corner.
There are three options that you can do, choose one of the 3 options that you think is the best and which one is safe. By following 1 of the 3 tutorials above, it is guaranteed that your Android application can be hidden and other people don't know that you are hiding it.
That's a short tutorial from me on How to Hide Applications and Games on Android , hopefully it can be helpful and useful.