Blogmagz.com - 2 Ways To Make Android as a Computer Mouse / Laptop. For those of you who have a laptop or computer, of course, have a mouse as a tool to run/move cursor on the screen. There are mice using Bluetooth and some use a USB cable. But the simplest is better to use Bluetooth because the range is also better and more practical.
But do you know that now you can use Android as a mouse for laptops/PC. With the development of technology, it turns out that many developers have created a mouse application by utilizing WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity. One of the advantages of using this method is, of course, will be far more practical and easier to carry everywhere.
On the other hand, you can save battery in the mouse, especially the laptop mouse is often broken. With Android you can reduce the use of the original mouse, especially the features provided are also complete, starting from moisture, right-clicking and left, double-click, and more. For more details about using the mouse with Android, please follow the steps below.
Method 1: Make Android as a Mouse via WiFi.
WiFi Mouse is a free android application that you can use to change your Android screen to mouse. With this application, you don't have to bother carrying a mouse everywhere. This application can also be a solution for those of you who experience damage to the original mouse you have bought.
There are two options you have to do, first you have to install the WiFi Mouse application on the Android smartphone, and both you have to install the mouse server so you can connect the Android application with a computer. For more details, see the steps below.
- 1. Download the WiFi Mouse application via the Google Play Store. Click the following link to download: Download the WiFi Mouse through Google Play Store.
- Next, you also have to download the Mouse server application to install on your computer.
- After successfully downloading and installing, run the mouse server on the computer desktop. In the System Tray icon section, right-click, then you will automatically get a computer IP address to connect to your Android.
- Run the wifi mouse on your Android, then enter the IP address you get.
- Now you can move Cursor on the desktop with this application.
Method 2: Make Android as a Mouse via Bluetooth.
- 1. First, download the Bluetooth Remote PC application via the Google Play Store. Click the following link to download: Download Bluetooth Remote PC via Google Play Store.
- Then also download the host server to connect the remote application on Android with a computer. The download link is available after you install the Bluetooth remote PC application on your Android.
- After you download the server application, you can extract and run the application. Application format is generally the remote PC server.jar.
- Activate Bluetooth on your Android and PC/Laptop. Then find and connect to the remote PC server application.
- Don't pair it, so you can connect and connect to each other. And if successfully connected, you can run the mouse with Android that you have.
- Remote Mouse is an Android application that you can use to change your Android to mouse. This application is very simple, lightweight, and easy to use. Apart from being a mouse, you can also use this application as a keyboard, Shut Down/Sleep/Restart/Log Off remotely, and more. Interested in trying to try, download it for free through the Google Play Store.
- WiFi Mouse | The keyboard is a remote application to control the mouse and a wired/wireless keyboard. By using a WiFi connection, you can use your Android as a mouse just by moving your hand. Apart from Windows, it is also available for Linux (Ubuntu) and Mac OS.
- Mouse kit (keyboard + Presenter) is an Android application that you can use as a mouse and keyboard. By utilizing a wifi connection or hotspot (tethering), you can create an Android as a mouse. Interested in trying, download the Mouse Kit application via the Google Play Store.
- USB Remote is a free android application that functions as a mouse and keyboard with a USB cable. There are many functions of this application starting from keyboards, mice, keyboard numbers, presentations, scanning QR codes, and others. Interested in trying, download it for free through the Google Play Store.
- Remote Link (PC Remote) is an Android Controller application that you can use for Remote Touchpad, Remote Keyboard, Remote Presentation, Remote Media and more.