Blogmagz.com - Terminal Application One Application or Program Prompt Commands for Android devices, there are many similar applications on Google and Google PlayStore, therefore we will provide recommendations for the 3 best terminal applications for Android phones.
How the Terminal application on Android functions is almost the same as the CMD (Command Prompt) application works on Windows or Linux, which runs certain program commands by typing the command code
For example, our Ping Ping Google, we use the Ping command code, for example Google.com ping, Ping Faceboook, or can ping a collection of blogmagz.
Using the terminal emulator on Android is expected to open application edit or even modify the operating system on Android, so we can also learn the basic commands of Linux and windows that can be used in this interpretation.
What is a Terminal Application
The best collection of terminal applications on Android
- Enjoy the bash and zsh shell.
- Edit files with nano and vim.
- Server access via ssh.
- Expand in C with clang, make and gdb.
- Use the python console as a pocket calculator.
- Check out projects with git and subversion.
- Run text-based games with frotz.
2. Linux deploy
- Supported distributions: Alpine, Debian, Ubuntu, Kali, Arch, Fedora, CentOS, Slackware, Docker, RootFS (tgz, tbz2, txz)
- Installation type: files, partitions, RAM, directories
- Supported file systems: ext2, ext3, ext4
- Supported architectures: ARM, ARM64, x86, x86_64, emulation mode (ARM ~ x86)
- I / O interface: CLI, SSH, VNC, X server, framebuffer
- Management interface (CLI): Android terminal (or adb), telnet, web browser (web terminal)
- Desktop environment: XTerm, LXDE, Xfce, MATE, others (manual configuration)
- Supported languages: multi language interface
3. Android Terminal Emulator
- Full Linux terminal emulation.
- Multiple windows.
- Launcher shortcuts.
- UTF-8 text. (Arabic, Chinese, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Thai, etc.)
- Absolutely free. No ads, no in app-purchases, no nag screens, nothing.