Blogmagz.com - How to make a USB keylogger. Keylogger is a computer device such as hardware or software used to monitor keyboard keystroke. This keylogger will usually save the keyboard monitoring buttons into log files, notes or recording.
Some very sophisticated keyloggers can even send results to a periodic creator email address (Wikipedia). So this keylogger is a program that can steal account data such as a username and password by recording the victim keyboard button.
Tricks to make a flash drive to keylogger
1. Create Flash Keylogger (Shadow Keylogger)
- Insert your flash drive to the target laptop.
- Run Shadow Keylogger File File
- Enter the password and confirm
- Option click the button, then change the "Show the results of the password typed on the keyboard" become "prompt for a password after the OS icon is clicked in the system tray"
- You can choose many icons that will appear on the taskbar in the icon menu
- Then Pili "stores record data to one file on this computer"
- Then select the folder where you will save it.
- Then check the notes and save the screen activity.
- Select the folder to save the file in the screenshot.
- This application can adjust itself how many minutes the screens will be saved by setting the level.
- You can also customize image quality in image quality. And click OK.
2. Create a flash keylogger (notepad)
- First download all the tools above and install all the tools above on Flash, then don't forget to turn off the interim antivirus. Here are the steps to hack the toolkit on the USB drive.
- Then save it in Notepad and rename it to autorun.inf then copy the autorun.inf file into the Flashdisk.
- Create another Notepad file typing the text below:
How to use USB Keylogger as Hacking
- Insert the USB there will be an autorun pop-up window that appears. (This is because it has made autorun on flash).
- And now a password hacking tool runs in the background of the screen. This process doesn't take long. Passwords will be found and then stored in the TXT file.
- Finally, delete Flash and we will be able to see the password stored in the TXT file format.