How to check broken links or dead links on the blog - The broken link referred to in this article is a broken link or a 404 error URL contained on the blog, it could be that the broken link is in the article, comment, footer, sidebar, header and others on the blog page. Therefore, in this article, we will discuss more about how to overcome or fix broken links in the blog.
- Causes of broken links or broken links on the blog due to Internal errors
- Causes of broken links or broken links due to External errors
How to Check Broken Links on Blogs
- Enter your blog URL into the text box provided.
- Enter the Security Code listed there into the text box provided.
- Check the word Report Distinct Broken Links Only.
- The last step, please click the article Find Broken links Now.
- Let it stand for a moment, waiting for the process of checking broken links to take place.
- URL: If clicked it will lead to an article in which there is a broken link. To fix or delete it, please look at your article where there are broken links, and click one by one the links in the article. After finding the broken link then delete or fix it and replace it with the correct link.
- SCR: Usually if this article is clicked it will immediately lead to a broken link.
- COMPLETED: Indicates the number of broken links contained in the blog.