Blogmagz.com - Who says you can't have an iPhone keyboard display even though the smartphone you have is an Android. Maybe you are also still confused about how. Well, one way you can do that is by downloading the iPhone keyboard for Android, which you can get for free on the Playstore.
Many help applications can solve your problem. Not only does it turn your keyboard into an iPhone display, but it can also make your Android look like the original iPhone display. Of course you can do this on all types of Android smartphones that you have. Naturally, because the iPhone is one type of cellphone that many people dream of. There's nothing wrong if you try first to display your Android smartphone keyboard with an iPhone keyboard if you can't buy it.
Well, below are some ways that you can do to download the iPhone keyboard that you can do. Make sure you do it correctly according to the instructions that have been written. Let's see the following explanation!
Download iPhone Keyboard for Android
GBoard and zFont apps
As with other additional applications, you can also install GBoard for free through the Playstore. The GBoard application can help your Android keyboard look like an iPhone. Very interesting isn't it? Here's how you can use the GBoard application on your Android:
- Go to Playstore proceed by downloading the GBoard application and install it immediately.
- After the app install process is complete, proceed by going to find settings on your Android.
- Then select the Additional Settings menu
- Continue by selecting Language & Input
- Then choose the Gboard keyboard
- Next you will enter the Gboard application settings, continue by selecting Themes
- Then click the white theme as well as the blue button
- Then proceed by activating the button limit
- Click the Apply menu, after that the appearance of your Android keyboard will change like the iPhone display
- Download and install the zFont application on the Playstore which you can get for free on the Playstore.
- After that proceed by opening zFont, then click Emoji
- Then download the Latest iOS emojis
- After the download process is complete click the set button
- Click the installation method according to the smartphone you are using
Green Apple Keyboard Application
- The first step you can do is to download the Green Apple Keyboard application on the Playstore
- After the installation is complete proceed by selecting the Enable in Settings menu
- Next you will be directed to the settings window, then click Green Apple Keyboard
- Then proceed by logging into Green Apple Keyboard again
- Select Switch Input Methods
- Click Green Apple Keyboard, then select Finish.
iMore Keyboard and Phone 8 Emoji Apps
- Search and download iMore Keyboard Phone 8 Emoji app on Playstore
- After that, install the app, continue by giving the system permission to use iMore Keyboard as the default keyboard on your Android
- Next, if you want to change the appearance of the keyboard, just open iMore Keyboard and click on the Phone 8 Emoji theme that you downloaded earlier.
- Then select Activate to activate the iPhone keyboard, your keyboard will automatically change to the iPhone display and can also be used immediately.
- Not only does the keyboard look similar, but you can also use various emoji, face text, stickers to GIFs that are already in it.
Apple Keyboard App
- Go to Playstore and download Apple Keyboard for free, then install it on your Android
- Continue by opening the Apple Keyboard application, click Switch Input Methods
- Click the Green Apple Keyboard menu
- Select the Finish menu
- After the above steps have been carried out correctly, you will be able to choose a keyboard theme that has been provided according to your taste.