Blogmagz.com - Nowadays smartphone cameras are already equipped with quite capable features. Therefore, it is not surprising that we can easily use the camera on mobile phones today to become a camera that detects heat or environmental temperature.
Camera technology, especially in the smartphone sector, is currently quite sophisticated, not only in the pixel section . From what initially only functioned to take pictures or make a video, now we can also make a smartphone camera into a thermal camera or a heat detector. A little about a thermal camera or thermography is a tool or camera that we can use to find out and measure the relative temperature level of an object. This technology is generally used in the security sector to the electrical and machinery industries.
But unfortunately this heat detector or thermal camera android has a fairly expensive price so that there are still few consumers who can have this tool. Well, but there's no need to worry now we can use or convert our smartphone camera into a thermal camera without having to buy it at a fairly expensive price.
How to Enable Thermal Camera on Android
1. The first step, first download the free Thermal Camera application on the Play Store. Or you can click this link.
2. The second step, after successfully downloading and installing it, open the Simulation Thermal Camera application then on the start page tap Start App.
3. The third step, a pop up will appear to activate permissions on the camera , tap YES then ALLOW.
4. The fourth step, tap on the power icon in the lower left corner to start using it. You can also add or activate a flashlight by tapping the light icon next to the power button.
5. The fifth step, tap the OSD button to remove the guide lines on the screen. You can also increase the sharpness of the blue and red colors by tapping the plus and minus buttons on the right. And to take a picture or take a picture tap on the camera icon at the top.
Finished. That's How to Activate Thermal Camera Android, this application can also be used to detect if there are ghosts around you!