Blogmagz.com - Before you give reviews and ratings, please read the following things, which might help you to make your reviews and ratings more effective and can help many people.
Why Is It Important To Review And Rank On Your Page Or Blog? Because this is beneficial for both parties or is called a Win Win Situation by inspiring many people. Readers can get deeper knowledge or experience and page or blog creators can know and understand, what is written useful for others?
As an example:
- Reviews about restaurants, if readers of a blog have ever tried the food, is it good or not? readers can leave reviews & ratings. Indirectly, restaurant owners can find out, if there are impressions and messages or if the food is not tasty, restaurant owners can improve quality.
- If you are reviewing a book, make sure that you read the book to the end, before you leave a review. Tell me why you liked the book and if so, which part you didn't like.
Healthy and constructive criticism means not to bring down!
Constructive criticism will improve a person's behavior thereby encouraging positive change. Meanwhile, non-constructive criticism will blame, belittle, and even bring down other people.
Tips To Keep In Mind If You're Making Reviews And Ratings
- Don't be afraid to be honest. However, remember to help others. Don't just say "it sucks, it's not good, it's not good" but also have to tell and explain , why is it annoying, not good, not good? And maybe you have a solution? write also...
- You are not being assessed. Write a long or short review, it's up to you.
- Never write about things that are prohibited and smelly, because this can violate the Law on Information and Electronic Transactions (ITE) .
How to Leave a Review (Ratings) on Facebook
1. Log in to your account (step two: & select the page you want to review)
Info: never share your password with anyone. If you forget your password, email, phone? Type in your email or phone number to search for your account in the space provided by FaceBook.
2. Select or search for the property, place or thing you want to review
For example, you can search for schools, restaurants, hospitals and much more.
3. Click Review / Review
Click on the page where you want to provide the review.
4. Star Rating / Ratings
Rate it with stars (1-5, number five is best or like it very much).
Click on the page where you want to provide the review. Fill out the review form Leave a review & tell people what you think of this page (optional).
Click done when you have made sure that there are no misspellings, to make it appear that you are a serious and smart person! And most importantly, everything you write is based on personal experience, so that people will know, is it true, good, useful and important of the FaceBook page you are posting reviews & ratings on.
Fill out the review form Leave a review & tell people what you think about this page (optional). Click done when you have made sure that there are no misspellings, to make it appear that you are a serious and smart person! Happy reviewing!