Spotify is one of the popular music streaming media. The platform provides a wide array of songs with many genres. To enjoy songs on spotify, we must be connected to the internet. But calm down, here is the information on how to download songs on spotify.
Spotify provides thousands of songs from all over the country. This platform is very loved by various groups. The Spotify platform has a feature to listen to songs and podcasts offline so you don't have to be connected to the internet when you want to play them. That feature can be enjoyed for all users, whether paid or not.
Terms of Downloading Songs on Spotify
There are several conditions that you must meet to download songs on spotify. Here are some of them:
- You must be registered with your Spotify Premium account in order to enjoy the offline mode feature. The subscription fee in this music streaming media, you have to spend up to $5 every month. Payment can be by credit or debit card, then you can enjoy various types of your favorite songs.
- In addition to Spotify Premium, you can also use the Spotify Premium Family feature. That type of Spotify account can be used by a maximum of 6 people for a fee of $7 each month.
- Songs that have been downloaded cannot be saved in the media player on the phone so they can only be played with Spotify.
How to Download Songs on Spotify
Here we present how to download songs on spotify both with android, iphone, and laptop.
How to Download Songs on Spotify via Android
These are the steps and how to download songs on spotify via Android:
- Open Spotify on your android
- Search for songs or a list of songs that have been saved.
- Select the three dots icon next to the title of the song or album.
- Press Save.
- Go to the Your Music tab or menu.
- Click Playlists, Songs, or Albums.
- Tap on the Existing download option.
- Wait for the download process to complete
- The songs you download can already be enjoyed even if you are not connected to the internet.
- To check if the song can really be heard without internet access, you can change the setting to offline mode.
- Open the settings menu,
- Enable offline mode.
How to Download Songs on Spotify from iPhone
For you Iphone users, here is how to download spotify songs from Iphone:
- Open Spotify on your iPhone.
- Specify the song or album you want to download.
- You will be presented with a Download option.
- Select the option.
- Wait for the download to complete
- You can hear songs without needing to be connected to the internet.
How to Download Songs from Spotify on Laptop
In addition to android phones and Iphones, you can also download songs on spotify via laptop. Here's how:
- First download and install the Spotify application on your laptop.
- Open the Spotify app, then click on the heart icon located on the left side of the song title.
- Then, you can open the Liked Songs menu located on the left side of the menu display.
- In that menu, you can see all the lists of your favorite songs.
- Click Download to download all the songs you like.
- Wait for the download process to complete
- Your favorite songs can already be listened to without an internet connection (offline)
- Your downloaded songs can be deleted for several reasons:
- You don't go online at least once for 30 days.
- You reinstalled the Spotify app.
- You download songs on more than five devices.
If it's not for the above conditions, make sure your device can save the downloaded songs:
- Make sure the Spotify app on your device is the latest version.
- If your device uses an SD card, make sure that it works properly.
Download Spotify Songs with Telegram
- Install the telegram application on your PC or Android/iPhone.
- Create a telegram account, or log in if you already have one.
- Type @spotifysavebot in the lookup field.
- Open that user and tap the Start button.
- Then type the title of the song you want to download.
- Wait a few until the bot replies to the chat.
- The message is then replied to with an MP3 file of the song.
- Click the download icon to start Downloading songs on spotify.
Although in this way you can download songs from spotify for free without a premium account, but you can only download songs one by one via message to the telegram bot. By using some of the methods above, now you don't have to worry about wasteful quota if you want to play songs on the spotify platform. Just use the download feature as well as the offline mode of spotify.
Limitations of Downloading Songs on Spotify
Citing Wikipedia the number of songs contained in the spotify app is 70 million songs. So you can listen to songs to your heart's content. Spotify frees you to download up to 10,000 songs on every 5 different devices. You can download songs for your phone, computer, tablet in tandem.
Solutions to Download Songs on Spotify Not Running Smoothly
The process of downloading songs is so easy on Spotify, it sometimes gets interrupted that you can't complete the download process and listen to music offline. Because downloads do not run on Spotify can be due to devices either cellphones or desktops in sleep mode, unstable internet connection and lack of storage memory.
The way to solve the problem is:
- If your device is in sleep mode, you can activate it by pressing a key on your keyboard
- If the internet connection is unstable, you can change the internet network such as using wifi, change the provider, bring your device closer to the wi-fi router or change places to find the best connection.
- The lack of device storage memory can be overcome by deleting a number of large files that are not used, emptying files contained in the recycle bin, and moving some large files on the device on an external hard drive.
Solutions to Download Deleted Songs
Never reinstall spotify
The spotify reinstallation process will not occur, if the application is removed from the device. So don't delete the spotify application on the device, because automatically the files contained in it will be deleted, including songs that have been downloaded.
You Are not online on Spotify for up to 30 days
Busy work may make us forget to use the Spotify application. But if you don't want to lose downloaded songs on Spotify, you must open the spotify application (online / connected to the internet network) at least 1 time in 30 days. This is because song files will be automatically deleted if the user is not online for at least one month.
Download more than 5 devices
The last reason that can delete song files in spotify download is downloading on more than 5 devices. It is recommended that you limit the use of the device to a maximum of 3/4 of the device.
That's the information on how to download songs on spotify. Hope it is useful.