This week Microsoft provided updates with a regular schedule for Insider users of the Windows 11 Program, because on the same day Microsoft provided updates for Insider Dev, Insider Beta and Insider Release users themselves, Saturday (21/01).
Some time ago, Microsoft has also officially released their weekly updates for both Insider Beta and Insider Dev users, where Microsoft provides a lot of the latest feature support and also quite intensive fixes.
This time it's the turn of Windows 11 Insider Release Preview users to get update support from Microsoft, where this update is presented for those who use Windows 11 Insider Release Preview to Build 22000.1516.
After later users update, it will automatically change their OS Build to 22000.1516 and also users will get a number of improvements provided by Microsoft. So what are the Changelogs provided by Microsoft? Check it out below:
New! This update combines Windows Spotlight with Themes on the Personalization page. This makes it easier for you to discover and turn on the Windows Spotlight feature.
- New! This update displays storage alerts for Microsoft OneDrive subscribers on the Systems page in the Settings app. The alerts appear when you are close to your storage limit. You can also manage your storage and purchase additional storage if needed.
- New! This update provides the full amount of storage capacity of all your OneDrive subscriptions. It also displays the total storage on the Accounts page in the Settings app.
- New! This update improves the Microsoft Account experience in Settings. For example, you can manage OneDrive subscriptions and storage alerts.
- New! This update displays Xbox subscription details on the Accounts page in the Settings app. Xbox subscribers can also manage their subscriptions on that page. Users who are not subscribers can explore Xbox subscription options on the Accounts page.
- This update addresses an issue that affects some modern applications. This issue stops them from opening.
- This update addresses an issue that might occur when the Input Method Editor (IME) is active. Applications might stop responding when you use the mouse and keyboard at the same time.
- This update addresses an issue that stops the touch keyboard from opening.
- This update addresses an issue that stops you from searching for a file based on the file’s contents