One of its functions looks like when we use the Task Manager, allowing users to easily see what applications are currently running in the background. So you have full control to run the application you want, besides that you can also stop applications that you feel do not need to run at that time.
- PC Boost: It closes unnecessary processes and deletes the temporary file on your PC. There's also a Smart Boost option, which becomes active when RAM usage shoots up or the temporary files grow bigger than 1 GB.
- Deep Cleanup: It detects old Windows updates files, recycle bin contents, web cache, and application cache. You can select what to remove or keep.
- Process: An in-app view of all the running processes on your PC. You can end any process within the app instead of opening Task Manager.
- Startup: You can manage all the apps that launch on startup. Similar to the Process feature, it reduced the effort of using Task Manager to do so.
- Large Files: Easily find all the large files on any drive without manually scouring the File Explorer.