Windows 10 seems to have a few issues that are felt by its users, especially for those who often access the News & Interest feature which has become a superior feature in Windows 10. Microsoft has also confirmed this issue, Monday (23/01).
For those of you who may be using the Windows 10 operating system, you will most likely get the same problem for accessing News & Interest which is currently experiencing problems.
The News & Interest feature was found to have a number of glitches which caused the appearance to be uneven and sometimes Flickering. Microsoft has provided related information which states that this problem is caused by the presence of a bug in Windows 10.
This bug issue then became quite intense concern by Microsoft, where in the end they provided hotfix support for Windows 10 users by bringing the KB5019275 update, through this update Microsoft also provided many improvements.
This update KB5019275 will automatically change the OS Build to 19042.2546, 19043.2546, 19044.2546 and 19045.2546 which are customized to the user's Windows 10 version. In addition to fixing News & Interest issues, Microsoft also provides many improvements through the following changelog:
- New! This update displays storage alerts for Microsoft OneDrive subscribers on the Systems page in the Settings app. The alerts appear when you are close to your storage limit. You can also manage your storage and purchase additional storage if needed.
- This update addresses an issue that might affect news and interests. It might flicker on the taskbar and File Explorer might stop responding.
- New! This update addresses an issue that affects cached Fast Identity Online 2.0 (FIDO2) authentication data. The first attempt to sign in fails. The second attempt to sign in succeeds.
- This update addresses an issue that affects searchindexer.exe. It randomly stops you from signing in or signing out.
- This update addresses an issue that affects conhost.exe. It stops responding.
- This update addresses an issue that affects the Domain Name System (DNS) suffix search list. When you configure it, the parent domain might be missing.
- This update adds support for long URL lengths of up to 8196 characters.
- This update addresses an issue that might occur when the Input Method Editor (IME) is active. Applications might stop responding when you use the mouse and keyboard at the same time.
- This update addresses an issue that occurs when you open Task View. It causes the desktop to stop responding.
- This update addresses an issue that damages memory. The issue occurs when you use certain HD audio controller hardware.
- This update addresses an issue that affects MSInfo.exe. It reports the wrong enforcement status of the Windows Defender Application Control (WDAC) user mode policy.
- This update addresses an issue that affects certain systems that have firmware Trusted Platform Modules. (TPM). This issue stops you from using AutoPilot to set up those systems.
- This update addresses an issue that affects printing in landscape mode in Microsoft Edge. The print output is incorrect. This issue occurs when you use Microsoft Defender Application Guard.
- This update addresses an issue that affects the Resilient File System (ReFS) MSba tag. The issue causes a nonpaged pool leak.
- This update addresses an issue that affects the Resilient File System (ReFS). The issue causes high nonpaged pool usage, which depletes system memory.
- If you installed earlier updates, only the new updates contained in this package will be downloaded and installed on your device.